It’s hard to believe that 2012 has already come to a close. It was a good year here at Imagine Growth Strategy. We had the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative emerging companies out there, and we enjoyed the chance to share our thoughts and ideas here on StrategicallySavvy.
1. The End of the Smartphone Era is Coming – Our most viewed blog post of 2012 was thanks to this article, outlining the new Google Glass and discussing the future of computers on your face (Microsoft is extensively researching this area of opportunity, in addition to others). Now we’re hearing rumors that Apple is looking at the possibility of building the iWatch. Its going to be very interesting to see what 2013 brings by way of these emerging new products.
3. For-Profit Colleges Spend Big on Online Advertising – It turns out Google’s biggest advertiser isn’t a bank or a major retailer… it’s University of Phoenix! Did you know?
4. A Look at Shark Tank’s Most Memorable Deals – We LOVE Shark Tank! Talk about a crash course in Venture Capital and Start-Up Investment. This article provides a peek at some of the most successful startup pitches on one of ABC’s most popular shows.
5. Your Table is Ready, Mr. Headsets.com – Would you change your last name? How about changing your last name for a company? Be honest, you probably would for the right amount of Kwan! Read how this crafty entrepreneur auctioned off his last name to HeadSetsDotCom for $45,000. Awesome!
7. The Can’t-Miss Social Media Trends for 2013 – Get ready for 2013! Here is a look at the biggest social media trends set to unfold in the year ahead.
Tell us, what were some of your favorite stories of 2012?
We look forward to what 2013 has in store, and wish you a successful, prosperous year both personally and professionally!